If starting new means rough edges, where the heck is my nail file?

This is me entirely unscripted.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sooo today is January 4, 20010


I love the snow, not for the cold or destruction on my behalf but the solitude and silence. In my life there is not enough silence. I know that is why I cook alot. When others are going out to a resturant I am in my kitchen cookin it culinary style.
One another note:
I miss my other bestie...
I hate living in an apt.
I want to be able to go out without my children.
I would like to sleep past 8:30 AM on a weekend...and be rested.
I want to lose weight so I feel better.
I would really like my bed for to sleep in right now.
I want men to realize that women do feel emasculated though we dont have testastrone.
Well back to work all is well in the world of Allana and this was just a deep breath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment