If starting new means rough edges, where the heck is my nail file?

This is me entirely unscripted.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh happy day!


So I rested my nonexsistant blogging skills for a few days. Here's what is happening in my backyard.
Everyone in my classroom, teachers that is, is sick in some way. I now really dislike the fact that I still can't fit into any clothes but it is the first real week.
I have also come to terms with some men do find me attractive. However, I am scared of selling myself short...dunno why I feel that way. I plan on settling, suppose it is just jitters.
It has also come to my attention that people no longer read and conversation is a dead skill. I have also come to terms with the fact that texting a flirting is not something I am good at. Though my bestie is a master. YAY! Bestie. I am going to keep my head up nothing to get alarmed about it is the first week and I did get asked on a date.
I still just want to have the healthy body not one full of cellulite and nasty feelings. I have decided that next week is the when I hit my work outs extra hard. Its time that I stuck to a committment.
Out like trout,
AL

No comments:

Post a Comment