If starting new means rough edges, where the heck is my nail file?

This is me entirely unscripted.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVELIES!



DON'T FORGET THE BLACKEYED PEAS!





I want to wish all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! I will be taking a break this new year and sit at home with my children, dogs and cat. I believe that is where God wants me to be. I might even be sleeping when the New Year rolls in.


What I have accomplished:

Last year I didn't believe that I would find a person who would want to occupy space with me. I did and it is grand.

I lost all my child support, but it has taught me to be self sufficient:)

I have kept my children happy.

I've gotten one more step closer to finishing school.

And finally,

I walked closer to God this past year than I ever have in my adult life.

What I plan to accomplish next year....UMMM I'll keep you posted.

Top of the list, however, is not allowing people to take advantage (not naming any names, you know who you be.) of my warm friendliness.

Who knows this might be the year I finally say "I Do." Hoping it will stick.

With that I bid you a fond farewell 2009 and come dance 2010.




LOVE,

Pop one for me! Among other unnamely things;)

Kisses,

AL






No comments:

Post a Comment