If starting new means rough edges, where the heck is my nail file?

This is me entirely unscripted.

Monday, January 18, 2010

I will never understand

I will never ever understand the oppisite sex...I will never understand what makes a friendship with a man and a women so threatening. Wake up men it is now 2010 and the women that we know as our foremothers taught us that it is okay to have relationships that are plutonic.

The word date does not exsist anymore. It is now hanging out and getting to know each other. The definition has now taken over the word.

I will never understand why women can not be friends with men that find themselves in their lives. According to most men we are suppose to be rude and ignore the other man because...well simply we are taken and now have no right to be talking to other men. The reason I was given lately was they know what other men are up to. They are all like snakes in the grass, should not be trusted.

To that I say its a load of brown baby poo.

My mother raised me to be well rounded and friendly. My mother was married and had friendship with many men. She was a biker at heart and the club she belonged to was mostly brimming with...well you go it...men.

This is my statement I will no longer be chained to the closed mindedness of a man. either they except that all people in my life mean something or they need to get out of the way.

Kisses AL

No comments:

Post a Comment